In compliance with National Legislation (D. Lgs. 30 June 2003, n. 196, Code concerning the protection of personal data) and the EU Regulation for the protection of personal data (679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent, we think carefully about our use of personal data, and below you can find the details of what we do to protect your privacy.
This site treats data based on consent. By using or visiting this site, visitors and users explicitly approve our privacy policies and consent to the processing of their personal data.
Data provision and the collection’s data consent are opt-in; users can withdraw consent at any time. However, denying consent may result in the inability to provide certain services and browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
- your name;
- your email address;
- your IP address – a numerical code to identify your device and which can provide information about the country, region or city where you are based;
- your browsing history and
- details of your devices, for example, the unique device ID, unique advertising ID and browsers used to access our content.
These data are never used for user identification or profilation, but only to protect the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner).
We collect personal data when you:
• sign up to our newsletter;
• when you contact us via email.
We will only use your personal data where we have a legal ground to do so. We determine the legal grounds based on the purposes for which we have collected and used your personal data.
Collected data will be used exclusively for the provision of requested services and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 7 days.
Collected data are processed in accordance with European standards at Data Controller Headquarters, in the European Economic Area.
- Essential – cookies that are essential to provide you with services you have requested. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then these functions and services will not work for you. In particular, we won’t be able to save your preferences about cookies.
- Performance – cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how our users engage with us, so that users have a better experience. For example, we collect information about which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users. We also use third-party cookies to help with performance. For example, the Google Analytics cookie (details of how to opt out of it are below).
- Functionality – cookies that are used to recognise you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site, so that we can provide you with a more personalised experience. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
You can change your Cookie settings above by opting out of certain or all Cookies.
By clicking this button you are not opting-out of any advertising-related third-party Cookies. To opt-out of all third party Cookies, please follow the instructions for your browser as well as the Ad Choices and Online Choices paragraphs below.
In addition to the options provided above, you may refuse or accept Cookies from the Site or any other website at any time by activating settings on your browser. Most browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline Cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline Cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our Site that depend on Cookies. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable Cookies can be found at:
For more information about other commonly used browsers, please refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
To opt-out of participating in Google Analytics data follow the instructions: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Social Network Cookies
This site also incorporates social networks plugins and/or buttons, in order to easy share content on your favorite social networks. These plugins do not set any cookies when accessing the page, to protect user privacy.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational controls to protect your personal data against unauthorised processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data once with us, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data sent to our site while still in transit and so you provide it at your own risk.
- Where you have provided us with consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw this at any time.
- Where applicable, you may also have a right to receive a machine-readable copy of your personal data.
- You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or restrict how it is used. There may be exceptions to the right to erasure for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, we will set out for you in response to your request. Where applicable, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or if you have a concern about how your personal data is used, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
19 March 2019